5 Tips to increase sales with visual content
Hey Next Level 247 community,
This is our very first blog and we are excited to engage with you!
This weeks topic is a learning lesson on how to generate more sales for your business using film and photo content.
How well is your business growing on a scale of 1-10? Are you currently marketing?
If so what techniques has worked for you the best? The following is a top 5 list of ways of using film (video) marketing is the best thing for you:
1. According to HubSpot, 80% of customers remember a video they’ve watched in the last month. One of the biggest strengths of video marketing is that it’s highly visual and auditory, which means it’s easier for many users to remember than text-based content. Which translates to more sales and leads for you.
2. Sixty-five percent of business decision-makers visit a marketer’s website after viewing a branded video. It’s clear that quality and relevant video marketing content can dramatically improve your site’s SEO by driving people to your homepage.
3. Video marketing can help strengthen your brand message.When you use online video in your digital marketing strategy, you have the perfect opportunity to enhance your brand’s message and drive your company persona home. Through simple features like design and branding, to more advanced features like voice and content, video marketing is the ideal tool to strengthen your brand identity and make sure that your customers know who you are.
4. Video content performs well on all devices. Today, one of the biggest trends driving the digital marketing world is responsive design.
5. Video content wants to go viral. WIth Social Media it is estimated that 92% of people who consume mobile videos share them with other people. This is a massive portion and is higher than the share rate of many other types of content out there. Simply Measured discovered that video is shared 1,200% more than both links and text combined. Also, 60% of viewers will engage in a video post before a text post, according to Diode Digital.